buyers: don't do this alone.
hiring the right agent can change your whole buying experience.
A good buyer's agent is someone who both really knows the market and really cares that you navigate it well. It's an important combination of a trained, experienced professional who fights for your best, and an attentive personal guide who takes the time to listen to your needs. You'll want someone who...
- Helps you notice the right things or red flags in the homes you look at
- Understands the complexity of property values and which homes are worth their price
- Knows how the market is moving and advises on the right offer terms
- Knows which forms to fill out to place an offer, and which legally required documents to include with it
- Is trained at negotiating for your benefit -- whether you're trying to win a bidding war or get a discount
- Shields you from the stress of working through a tough market
- Knows what to do with your documents after they're signed
- Sets up and oversees property inspections, municipal transfer requirements and transaction timelines
- Guides you on all the steps from offer to closing
At arhome, we're on a mission to make your buying experience a professional and personal one. Because your real estate agent should be sharp, experienced, and personally dedicated to you. Talk to us and see the difference.
Please fill out the form below and one of our agents contact you to help you start your home search:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.